Latest Technological Developments in Web Technology – Ajax and Ruby on Rails : Anyone who closely follows the developments in the Web Technology trends will know that call of the day is Ajax and Ruby on Rails. And, today the buzz word is the customizable online message processor. It is an open source and web based message life cycle management system that can be used for software development projects.
This tool provides basic message life cycle management functions that may include the regular add, edit, delete, review and other functions. Some of the current functionality include:
1. Content validation that is rule-based to validate the input as per the pre-defined rules. As a result, the inputs that do not comply with the rules will not be saved in the system.
2. Each individual can make modifications and enter comments.
3. It allows you to import or export XML directly into your software.
4. Can be modified easily to best meet your project requirements.
5. Can be deployed as a web application easily.
This tool has been built on Ruby on Rails, which is a strong framework for developing the web applications. The Customizable online message processor can be extended or customized as per your specific needs. It also provides easy way to manage the database related design and helps you to track the complex database transactions.
It can also be used for the development of product specific requirements like user authentication and other related applications.
As we enter the Web 3.0 era, there are many other upcoming apps under rapid development, and they will hit the market pretty soon. So, keep an eye on the release of the latest open source projects in the world of web technology.